Here Is How Open, Long Distance Relationship Would Look
In regards to open relationship, different relationship could work for different individuals depending on how you present yourself to your partner. A relationship affair can be best enjoyed when you have the right partner that goes with your flow, several people have different ways on how they view and want their relationship to be like.
A long distance relationship can be very lovely and at the same time can be sour, it all depends on how both partners decide to go about it. For instance your relationship drive can differ from that of your partner or spouse.
Now let’s talk about open, long distance relationship.
A long distance relationship is where partners or lovers live in different locations which are very much separable by a distance in which where both partners can actually be physically united takes extra effort like transportation, weather and some other factors.
An open or long distance relationship is a form of relationship where where both partners agree (it could be in written or oral form) to come together and become partners but certain freedom would be in place as the relationship goes by. Such freedom could be ability to mingle with the opposite partner without any form of jealousy and many others which we shall discuss broadly as we read on.
Most people find it difficult to be in an open or long distance relationship because of some certain negativity that comes up with it while some others find it cool to be in a long distance relationship or open relationship.
In short words: An open, long distance relationship is that kind of relationship where both partners are not restricted to certain rules that could affect a normal or close relationship which most people are involved with. On the other hand, a long distance relationship is that type of relationship separated by distance major factor.
What is really like to be in an open or long relationship, we shall be discussing them here by listing out the advantages and disadvantages of both. As we know what works for one might not for the other base on your the level of maturity and ability to control emotions because it comes with a lot of trust issues, pride and financial status.
Let me quickly let you know the advantages and disadvantages of an open relationship
Advantages of open, long distance relationship
- It gives you the freedom to explore more of what you want outside the relationship.
- You create a sexual experience that differs from whatever you and your partner are having….
- It helps you know yourself better when you explore varieties of what you find satisfying to you
- An open or long distance relationship has a lesser risk of failure as both parties have the freedom to do what ever pleases them.
Disadvantage of open relationship
- An open relationship will create some level of jealousy and lower self esteem among partners due to the fact that there are no restrictions to having an intimacy with the opposite partner
- An open relationship can be prone to Sexually transmitted Infections.